About the process…
All the products on the web are 100% handmade by us in our workshop in Madrid, Spain. We only use high-temperature clay for the best quality and longest lifetime. The pieces go through an elaborate artisan process from start to finish. Most of the pots are thrown on our potter’s wheel or sometimes they are hand-built by using one the techniques (slab, coil, pinching). We use an electric kiln to fire our pieces. They are always fired twice to high temperature to achieve better resistance and durability. The first firing is called bisque fire and it is up to 1000°C and it takes around 7 hours 30 minutes and then it cools down for a day. The second (and usually final) firing is called glaze fire and it is up to 1225-1250°C depending on the glazes in use. It takes around 10 hours to get to this temperature and another 24 hours to cool down.
All of our pieces are gift wrapped in plastic-free packaging. We are happy to include a special note at no extra cost. You can add it at the checkout.
All our pieces are food-safe. You can also put them in the microwave and the dishwasher.
National (Mainland Spain)
- Free shipping from €120
- We ship to the entire peninsula and the Balearic Islands.
- The preparation of the order can take around 2-3 business days.
- Shipments take about 2-3 days to reach your destination.
- We ship to the most of the world – put the destination in the checkout to find out the cost. If you can’t find your destination, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media.
- Order preparation takes about 2-3 working days.
- Shipping usually takes between 5-8 working days.
- Some shipping prices – UK: €10, USA: €20, Germany: €10, Denmark: €10, Sweden: €15, Austria: €10. Additional items cost €5.